Friday, January 9, 2009

overdue

So I know I haven’t updated this thing in forever.
The beginning of December was slow paced, the weather was pretty rainy for 2 weeks. Leslie left at the beginning after a fabulous night out with Annie and her friends to a place called Laundry. This night ended with us running through the whole of downtown (maybe 3km) to catch the last subway home with 1 minute to go. Other than that events included the science museum, going to ride the miniature trains (quite fun for me even might I say), babysitting Connor, Christmas at Airdrie park and a ride on an old fashioned fire engine with the kids (who yelled “zoom zoom zoom” pretty much the entire 8 minute ride).
Another major event in my life (haha), is signing up with another library branch (Stonington). They have French books… and also allow you to make reservations and transfers of movies from one library to another for free… I went a little reserving crazy expecting there to be long waits for recent movies, but apparently that is no the case.
Oh also I went to see Australia with Mel and Sam. I very much liked it.
And to top it off I had the best ice coffee of my life, it included grounded chocolate covered coffee beans. Heavenly!

at kids space. an indoor playground we go to. I obviously have just as much or more fun than the kids do haha.


No comments: